Sunday, November 11, 2012

How Many of the RSD'ers or those with SERIOUS illnesses BEEN....


Oh, begin with uh, let me see:
  • lied to
  • cheated out of meds (whether through "repayment" watch that word and be 1, 000,0000% wary: no one "pays" you back: they always somehow get messed out of their garbage next month; when you'd love to hand it over and go about being ALIVE and stop feeling like an idiot all the time.  Or at least CONSCIOUS????
  • God forbid you report it even to your doctor: discreet as possibly not even mention that they may have or someone has stolen anything from you!  Then it's Public Enemy #1.
  • Cheated out of money you do not even have: because someone with what they feel is a sense of "entitlement" but they have expensive habits like six dollar mochas per days
  • How often are they doing stupid things:
    •  As "goofy" as it may sound, how often do "little things" that make you want to strangle them?
      • The $6 mocha
      •  The $12 premium cigarettes
      • illegal BEHAVIOR:  it can be anything really.  It can range from mixing any of the stuff below!
      • Spending (regularly) YOUR money that you worked just as hard for; and though you carry on at a SSDI check they on paper get only "food stamps and welfare."  Consider:
        • Selling, at an undisclosed price that part of their script that more than doubles the monthly income, while two underage kids are working, contributing members of the home.  So who is paying for their crap!!!
I figured, however stupidly that the mental health agency this person sits at would UA her or something, but zero.  KID GLOVES for this thing, who on a "first offense with a BAC that was only maybe 0.02 or something over (and you want to be sick...because looking up the statutes?  It was either a felony, or at least a minimum of a second offense because of if the sentence was correct?  No way.

Like I said, no angel here: I got one: I did as was requested-I had some of my regular med and tapered it off of it, and I needed to reduce the dosage so a holiday was called for: until boy genius-eh, whole separate and depressing story.

Anyhow, yeah
     


Yes, I use little bit of medical grade in oil or tincture form.  It hits pain and legally so long as off property?  Whopee, so they vote in some retarded initiative 512 (yeah, WA), so illegal street idiots can justify what they do: and I get criminalized with them?); notably, this is NOT medical grade!!!!

Fine: now maybe a-holes leave me the F-ing Hell alone.

But nope, break into my online accounts?  Cool.

I got out of the deal?
-new email-never gonna get that out of me!!
-oh, logging into FB on 10 locations?  It was fun to boot you off each one, LOL.....

But old new being OLD NEWS....

Here is the thing:
I happen to like my little batcave.  Sure, the litterbox needs to be changed.  Sure I have a ton that needs to be done.  But with ZERO help, and certainly little in the financial department, a locksmith from the precise city I live in isn't going to show up, do it right, and shut up!

But when the Zanaflex, and my anticonvulsants I use both for mood and other (obvious) problems (what I had that works, that this individual was way too dumb to take, fortunately was in my pocket, but that is funny and a whole separate story!) turned up gone,and I have my answer. But on someone's advice, given not one but three chances to save face, yeah, they failed to show until (and I never said a word to anyone, save ONE person; but in a place like where I live, public housing or no: people do know what is right and wrong I guess, and will draw the line at some point. 

Shows up and sticks her middle finger in my face?  Brother, children at three have less growing up to do.  She doesn't deserve what healthy options are available to her. TRUST?  No  one.  The doctors put me in the shape I am in largely speaking, so I honestly wish?  Shove off pals!  Leave, shoe, go away and flee?  Clear enough?

So in cleaning house?  Yeah, let's discuss that quickly before I sign off: getting over the flu is tough work with this disorder, and shoot, you never know

I barely trust my neurologist, eh, perhaps the PCPlllllll  That remains to be proven.

When and why contempt?  No contempt, guys.  Complete lack of trust.  Most of the jack-off's were fired for sucking at their jobs.  It is our right and I believe , our responsibility to do so.  If a doctor cannot do their job, perform to standard of care?  Then I am not gonna go for more: I have one body: it gives me really
less than one chance to get it right.

Last, we are all human beings.  Demand to be treated as such, and accept nothing less from anyone.  PERIOD.


Stealing what little hope I had   in getting out of some of the pain I was in,I hope she enjoyed the brief unconsciousness followed by days of no sleep.  LOL.

Enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment