Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Appt with PCP?

What exactly do I tell this "new doctor" tomorrow?  But can I get the NAME of that ER doc?  Your partner sent me to?


Do I show her other photos?

What do I START WITH???

Is this more of the same?????





 




Or?

Try to narrow it to?
  • the bug/stress-induced illness that really needs me to be in hospital at this point.  No one to take care of my home or animals and with a SOCIOPATH across the street?  Not like I am about to let her near my place with 2 week old request for a new lock; and the mailbox got one, but my front door?  Forget it, unless the mailbox is where it is?
  • No home is not safe.
  • MRSA is present in the building down south from me; the building, no single PERSON; just that I know it's there
  • That because her PARTNER ignored my BEGGING for a home health order for ONE person to flush my frigging port once a month?  She refused to sign a name because she "didn't order it?  Maturity at work.  Course if you are Doogie, I guess that isn't your specialty.  My port has to come out.  Twisted and painful is what it is now, probably knotted.  I trust only ONE surgeon to take it out, and I am not totally sure he will: general surgeon, he is not a vascular.
  • dental issues and no way to get them fixed (no not because of dope: because of psychiatric meds I never really belonged on but because people had to have me labeled mental, then it was like Oh, gee....
  • Do I need to be in the hospital for a feeding tube insertion, if not for bolus feedings?
  • Uh, nutrition is clearly a problem.  



No comments:

Post a Comment