Learning to Live with RSD in this Pain Management Free For All

The "pain clinic/doc, specialist," on average,take 50% with medicines, and different therapies, MAY drop it, it may not--CRPS injuries? IME? I work on a "hands off" manner, and I am benefiting from the hands off of a neurologist who read Edison and happens to be a humble person

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A VIDEO:: Now how I feel-am I not allowed that or is that too being taken?

             

Freedom of speech anyone?
Posted by A. Johnson at 9:53 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (14)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2012 (20)
    • ▼  December (6)
      • Re-post, discussion: Glial Cell Activation....
      • One simple thought today: just as you go about thi...
      • Presenting ALL the FACTS: Ketamine? Here is one p...
      • A VIDEO:: Now how I feel-am I not allowed that or...
      • EDUCATION: ARTICLE POST-PLEASE: ONLY to EDUCATE!!
      • Buttholes making it hard: Fine, deal with someone ...
    • ►  November (14)

In memory of Jennifer Shea McGee; in Honor of all of us in ANY sort of PAIN...


make custom gifts at Zazzle

What is your biggest problem as a patient with CRPS/RSD, other than pain, when it comes to DOCS/FAMILY, or even "loved ones"

Powered by Blogger.